Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gill with fly net in use

After putting up a photo of Peter using his fly net I thought I would get
criticised if I didn't put one up of me - so here it is. We were having
lunch at Bottle Bay in Francois Peron National Park. It certainly takes
some learning to eat when wearing the net. If you don't keep concentrating
on lifting the net for each mouthful before you know it you have the net in
your mouth and no way of actually eating the food. Believe me, I have
experienced it a number of times!

Still the benefit of the fly net far outweighs any disadvantages.
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

3778 Gill with fly net in use


Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent
sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment