Saturday, May 5, 2012

Facilities at Quobba

I said earlier that there were no facilities as such at the camping area
along the Quobba coastline. As we walked back to the car from watching the
blowholes Peter asked did I want to go to the bathroom. I certainly
declined but we took a photo as we thought you would be interested.

Yes, there is an environmental toilet, with toilet paper and a bucket of
disinfectant with a brush for use as required (I am assuming for cleaning
the toilet not any human!) but they missed putting a door on the building.
I am sure that very few people would want to use this facility and sit for
passers-by to see. Certainly not me.

Loved this photo with the elegant lighthouse in the background and then the
toilet shack in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment