Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peter at tractor museum Whiteman Park, WA

It was time for some time out for me as I am not really interested in
looking through museums of tractors. I wander in, look for five to ten
minutes, then wonder how I am going to escape. This time, I suggested to
Peter that I take this photo and then leave him to it. Off he went, happily
to the tractor museum and then the separate motor museum and I sat with the
I-pad and read my book. John Grisham's "The Litigators" was by far the more
enjoyable option for me.

Whiteman Park is huge and surprisingly has a variety of different activities
including these two museums, an operating tram, wildlife park and picnic and
BBQ facilities and who knows what else. It was good to see that this
facility is free to visit and a gold coin donation is requested for the
museums. We didn't go on the tram or to the wildlife park so unsure about
the cost of those. There were heaps of families enjoying the facilities on
the day we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment